Jane Grant-Kels, M.D.
Department Chair and Professor
Director of Dermatopathology
Assistant Dean of Clinical Affairs
Professor of Pediatrics and Pathology
Chair of Melanoma Signature Program
Director of Dermatology Residency Program
- Included in the Best Doctors® list of outstanding clinical physicians in the October 2009 issue of Hartford Magazine.
- Requested by Dr. David Nash to participate in the National Disease & Therapeutic Index (participate in a quarterly panel of dermatologists), 2009-present.
- Invited to be a member of The International Association of HealthCare Professionals 2010-present. Recognized as a “Leading Physician of the World and Top Health Care Professional” and included in the 2010-2011 edition of The Leading Physicians of the World.
- Elected to be listed in the 2010 Who's Who Among Executives and Professionals.
- Listed and biography published in 2000 Outstanding Intellectuals of the 21st Century, International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England (St Thomas’ Place, ELY, CB7 4GG. Great Britain): 2008, fifth edition.
- Invited by the President of the American Academy of Dermatology to be a member of Melanoma/Skin Cancer AAD Committee, 2008-2010.
- Awarded Membership: National Association of Professional Women (NAPW) 2011/2012.
- Invited by the President-elect of the AAD to be a Member of the American Academy of Dermatology Council on Education, 2009-2010.
- Nominated by the International Women’s Review Board of the American Biological Institute for inclusion in the 10th Anniversary Edition of the International Who’s Who of Professional and Business Women, 2009.
- 2010 Appointment to the American Academy of Dermatology Annual/Summer Meeting Leadership Programs Work Group by the Chair, Leadership Development Steering Committee.
- Listed in the Best Doctors in America® 2009 (email@example.com) (www.bestdoctors.com).
- American Academy of Dermatology Recognition for “outstanding leadership, service, and dedication to the educational programs of the Academy as Chair of the Scientific Assembly Committee, March 2010.
- Top Docs, Connecticut Magazine, April 2010.
- Best Doctor in America®, 2009-2010, General Dermatology, Dermatopathology and Skin Cancer.
- Best Doctors, Hartford Magazine, October 2009, Dermatology.
- Named Top Doctor in Connecticut Magazine’s survey of Connecticut doctors; published Connecticut Magazine’s April 2009 issue.
- Selected for inclusion in the 2010 Edition of Who's Who in America, listed in “Best Doctors for Greater Hartford area” published in Hartford Magazine, October 2009 issue.
- Top Docs, Connecticut Magazine, 2009.
- Invited by the President-elect of the Women’s Dermatologic Society to serve on the Academic Dermatologist committee of the WDS, 2009.
- Inclusion in the 2009/2010 edition of the. Strathmore's Who's Who 2009/2010 registry.
- Selection for the American Biological Institute’s Woman of the Year in Medicine and Healthcare 2008 (2008 World Forum, Oxford, England).
- Top Docs, Connecticut Magazine, 2011.
- Top Docs, Connecticut Magazine, 2012.
- Published in the 2012 Edition of the Academic Registry.